Wednesday, March 9, 2011

moving along

138lbs

Ok, so this is not hard at all.  So far I find the most difficult part cheat day.  It's mentally tough to get over the fact that I'm not 'ruining' my weekly efforts at dropping these last ten pounds.

I am faithfully recording my meals on the dailyplate.com and sticking to 20g of protein and a green leafy vegetable every 3 hours.  I don't even think about much.  I have Whey protein + water upon waking and my first meal after my workout about 3 hours later.  I grab a couple of almonds if I'm really hungry in between and make sure I tally them into my day (omit them from the next meal).

I have 1 glass of wine in the evening and take the Pagg Stack.

I have run much less this week, only 3 miles indoors.  I haven't done much lifting this week, but I figure I'll get in a workout or two by the end of the weekend.

People are seem to notice I"m losing.  I'm fitting into my clothes better.  I'm fairly happy with the results so far but I do feel like it took me more time to get to this point than others in the book.  It may be because of my age, it may be because I don't have as many lbs to lose.  Either way I don't feel like I"m dieting or feel like I'm going to lose precious muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment