Saturday, March 12, 2011

4th Week Cheat Day

139lbs

I still find cheat day a bit nervewracking.  I feel a bit like I'm dieting for the cheat day.  I think my weight loss stalled this week because I've hardly gotten any cardio in this past week and that is a factor here.  The chapter "last ten" states it takes 10 weeks to see results and that consistent cardio is a must.  Ok.  This is why it's hard.  Results take longer.  I'm getting more muscle definition.  Still weight training 2-3 times a week.

Todays cheats:  Brie!  Blue Cheese!  Ranch Dressing!  Baked Potato!  Popcorn!

This weeks mistakes from looking thru my food log?  Probably not as much water as the week before.  No lemons.  Less protein and I also have an extra glass of wine on Fri nights.  Sneaking unsweetened almond milk into coffee.

I am usually training for a spring race and doing consistent mileage this time of year but it's so cold and gray I thought I could skip a year.  Apparently this is my non running weight.  Yuk.

I'm told spring is arriving next week so we'll see how it pans out for running/ cardio.  Time to get out there.  Spring break in 15 days.  Gym membership expires end of month.

This is my weekly breakdown:

Mon:
1450 Total Calories
124 Grams Protein
Protein: 38% Carbs: 6.8% Fat: 55%

Tues:
1039 Total Calories
500 burned running
105 Grams Protein
Protein: 36% Carbs: 9.8%  Fat 55%

Wed:
1205 Total Calories
105 Grams Protein
Protein 39% Carbs: 16% Fat 44%

Thurs:
1400 Total Calories

94 Grams Protein
Protein 49% Carbs: 6% Fat 54%


Fri:
1720 Total Calories

118 Grams Protein
Protein 38% Carbs: 4% Fat 57%

No comments:

Post a Comment