Monday, February 28, 2011

the last 10

Monday
Weight 142

So since I'm only looking to lose 10 more pounds and the scale isn't doing much, I've decided to go the much stricter lentil-less chapter.  I'm now shooting for 20g of protein (and pretty much little else) every 3 hours.  Since I stay at home and am Celiac anyhow, this may be easier for me than for others.  I started this yesterday (Sun) my post cheat day.  I have had 2 Whey Protein shakes this morning, 1 upon waking and one nearly 3 hours later post workout.

I'm still tracking everything on livestrong.com/daily plate and now enter everything with a time instead of "breakfast", etc.

This week I am adding workouts and will try to get 3 runs in.  The weather is still crappy for running outside and since I am not entered into any spring races I'm not concerned with speed or mileage.  I will also see how 3 strength training sessions per week add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment