Sunday, February 27, 2011

Black Coffee

140lbs Pre cheat weight
143lbs Post Cheat Day

By logging my calories into Livestrong.com/dailyplate and visiting other blog sites I see that I'm still not quite on track.  I still need to work on my daily routine and incorporate all the elements of the plan, including cold therapy which seems to have gone to the wayside with me.

My cheat day yesterday was ok.  I was shocked to find that it's really only taken one week to learn to drink black coffee.  I tried my decades long coffee of cream & 3 (!!!i know) sweetnlow and I have to say I found it un-drinkable on cheat day.  Awesome.

I've been going thru the blog site of http://www.fourhourbodycouple.com/ on a daily basis.  They really put a lot into their site and tracking their efforts.  The best thing I've found there are their cheat sheets.  It's really been illuminating how much that I actually skip in a week where I would swear I'm doing everything right.

things I've not been doing this week:
CQ- Cissus Quadrangularis 3x per day ( I didn't even order it)

Cold therapy after meals
Eating slowly
eating legumes at every meal- especially breakfast
air squats/gym workout on cheat day
yerba mate on cheat day

I'll be more focused on these items this week.  I will plan better meals and be buying more canned beans today.

I will also be incorporating more workouts next week, I'll start with 3, including kettlebells.

Here is a break down of this past weeks meals Feb 21-26 all include drinking 1 pitcher of iced lemon water upon waking + black coffee at breakfast:

Mon
2240 calories total (holiday, kids home from school)
Protein: 32%, Carbs 31.7%, Fats 36.6%
Breakfast: eggs, egg whites. lentils, guacamole, spinach
lunch: black beans, salad, lean beef strips, guacamole & salsa
dinner: 4 boiled eggs with bowl of lentils (mustard +tarragon) in lettuce
Glute raises, air squats, 2 pitchers iced lemon water, PAGG stack

Tues
1542 Calories total
Protein 40.5%, Carbs 18%, Fats 41.1%
Breakfast: eggs, egg whites, lentils, spinach, turkey ham
Lunch: Salad with boiled eggs, 2 mini chicken sausages, olive oil &vinegar dressing
Dinner: chicken thighs, mixed vegetables
snack: 3oz can of tuna
PAGG Off day

Wed
1043 Calories total
Protein 39%, Carbs 10.7%, Fat 50%
Breakfast: Whey Protein Powder + Water
Post run: 2 eggs boiled
Lunch: Lettuce wrap- 4oz salad shrimp, guacamole, broccoli slaw mix
dinner: Salmon, broccoli, salad

Thurs
1486  Calories total
Protein 50%, Carbs 9.9%, Fat 38.7%
Breakfast: egg+egg white veggie omelet
Lunch: 4 boiled eggs + salad+ vinegar/oil
Dinner: chicken thighs + veggies + 2 glasses red wine
Snack: shrimp wrap with guacamole

Fri
1726 Net total calories
Protein 36.8%, Carbs 8.72%, Fat 54%
Breakfast: Whey Protein + water
Post run: Crabmeat salad (lump crab, red onion, cilantro, red pepper)
Lunch: Salad with Lean beef strips + balsamic &mac oil dressing
Dinner: Grassfed Mexican seasoned ground beef + lettuce + guacamole
3 glasses red wine
Snack: Shrimp wrap with guac

Sat Cheat Day
140 lbs (all measurements same)

3882 Calories
Protein 23%, carbs 37.4%, Fat 38.8%
Breakfast: Whey Protein Powder + water
coffee + grapefruit juice

No comments:

Post a Comment